The Temple Kidney Transplant Program Makes It Easy For Referring Physicians:
Temple Transplant Call Center
- Schedule a patient appointment
- Contact a physician or get information
- Make special arrangements for patients
- Update your contact information
As a physician, your call will be received by a Temple Transplant Call Center service representative. Our representatives can promptly schedule a patient appointment and reach a physician for you. They are available to help you with any needed arrangements. Through the Call Center, you may request information about the Temple Kidney Transplant Program. The Temple Call Center representatives are responsible for every call being completed to the physician's satisfaction.
Physician Liaison Service
Contact: John Meisz
The Physician Liaison will immediately:
- Answer any questions
- Provide information on services and physician specialties
- Coordinate contacts with Temple Kidney Transplant Program staff, insurers, and managed care companies
- Provide an update of Temple Kidney Transplant Program research studies
- Provide information on kidney continuing medical education events
- Help you quickly resolve problems
Temple Transfer Center
24/7 Immediate Transfer Requests: (215) 707-8726
Temple Transport Team
The Temple Transport Team (“T3”) is the region’s premier 24-hour critical care ground and air medical transport service. Our physician-led team includes critical care nurses, paramedics, EMTs, pilots and Mission Support Coordinators. One call will begin the expedited process of transporting your patient from any hospital or emergency department within a 150-mile radius of Temple University Hospital, while carefully maintaining critical care during transport.
Transport Transfer Requests—24/7:
(866) 4T3-TEAM (866-483-8326)
Inpatient Transfers: (215) 707-TRAN (8726)
You will be connected to the Temple Transfer Center.